Warehouse Management provides flexible, automated support in processing all goods movements and in managing stocks in your warehouse complex. The system supports scheduled and efficient processing of all logistics processes within your warehouse.
- Count Manager- This application allows the Manager to create, edit and delete a wave for the user.
- Inventory Count (First Count, Second Count)- The materials can be transferred from one plant to other plant through storage locations whenever there is scarce of material in a plant.
- Planned Count- This application allows the user can track the wave status and schedule a time to count the materials.
- Spot/Adhoc Count- This application allows the user to count the materials on the spot without any scheduling.
- Release Blocked Stock- This app is targeted at releasing the specific blocked stock which cannot be consumed before it is transferred to unrestricted.
- Goods Issue- The user can track the goods to be delivered to the customer with the complete material details.
- Goods Return- This app allows the user to return the delivered goods to vendors or to reverse a purchasing transaction where the goods are issued from the warehouse and the quantities are reduced.
- Goods Receipt- This app allows the users to view and update the details of items belonging to a purchase order. The received goods quantity are validated based on the delivered quantity and their quality.