Governance, Risk and Compliance refers to a company’s coordinated strategy for managing the broad challenges of corporate governance, enterprise risk management (ERM) , and corporate compliance with regard to regulatory requirements. GRC business policies, software solutions and services enable companies to implement, manage monitor and measure the effectiveness of their Governance, Risk and Compliance strategies.
- User Management- This application enables a Manager to assign roles to a new/existing users for a particular business process adding/editing the Geographic locations to automatically integrate the organizational role. Once the request is submitted the request will be sent to the Process Owners for approval.
- Risk Browser- This application enables the Risk or Process Manager to view the risks associated with the designated countries and departments.
- Risk Map- This application enables the Risk or Process Manager to view the risks associated with the designated countries and departments by selecting the region from the map.
- Risk Tree-This application enables the Risk or Process Manager to view the risks associated with the designated countries and departments by selecting the countries or departments in a tree structure.
- Process Control- This application enables members of audit and internal controls teams to gain better visibility into key business metrics.
- Access Control – This application enables members of Internal Control as well as IT teams to monitor SoD risk, User Provisioning and Emergency Access indicators.
- Audit Calendar-This application helps in viewing the audits assigned to the user. With the help of this an Audit can plan their activities accordingly.
- Audit Plan- This application helps in managing the elements of the planning phase, the execution of the audit, the evaluation of the results and the management of corrective actions.